Return, reminisce, reconnect and renew this September, during Alumni Weekend at the UF College of Medicine!
- Recent Articles:
- Save the Date for Alumni Weekend 2013Posted: Feb 22nd, 2013
- Alumni Portrait: Jennifer Keehbauch, M.D. ’92Posted: Dec 12th, 2012
- UF medical alumni, guests return to the Swamp for alumni weekendPosted: Oct 31st, 2012
- How Gator doc Robert Blakey kept his classmates smilingPosted: Oct 26th, 2012
- Alumni Portrait: R. Donna M. Baytop, M.D. ’76Posted: Sep 21st, 2012
- Article Categories:
- Alumni Affairs
‘Alumni Affairs’ Articles
A leader, mentor and advocate for the underserved.
Former classmates come together to celebrate accomplishments and memories.
Robert Blakey, M.D. ’62, kept his classmates smiling with the cartoons he drew during his four years at the UF College of Medicine. He said his playful artwork was a way to blow off steam and find humor in a stressful situation. By Christopher Bilowich
The world is her clinic.
The College of Medicine’s Office of Development and Alumni Affairs hosted a Gator Gathering at the National Medical Association Annual Convention & Scientific Assembly in New Orleans, La.
Twenty Pearls Foundation, Banks family continue the legacy of Cullen Banks, M.D., by supporting future physicians.
The class of 2016 became the first to receive new electronic stethoscopes, thanks to an anonymous donor.
Submit your favorite photos from medical school days for a chance to win a prize!